I wish I could freeze time and keep this little guy little forever. He is such a sweet baby. I have enjoyed having him in our family more than I could ever express. I can't believe how quickly his first year of life has flown by!
Isaac made him a birthday crown. He kept it on for all of 5 seconds.
Grandpa got caught sneaking Lucas the good stuff.
Lucas's cake. He LOVES doggies and kitties. He gets so excited every time he sees one and yells doggy and starts barking as loud as he can.
We set up all of our water toys for the bigger kids to play on. It was such a nice day!
He got so excited when he saw his cake!
This was his first real experience with sugar. I'd say he liked it!

2 comments:
awwwww ... you look so good! and lucas is adorable!!! and his cake, its bigger than him : ) hugs
You look beautiful! Your kids are darling, we still say "flo-wer" to imitate Isaac as a 2 year old. I'd say Lucas is looks just as cute!
Post a Comment