Jason turned 4 this year. He wanted a basketball cake and I was more than happy to oblige! So much easier than the Darth Vader one he wanted before he changed his mind.
This kid is such a character. That is the best way I know to describe him! He is smart, fun, and loves to be silly, tease, and joke around. His entire world revolves around having a good time, and if he is playing, he is the happiest kid in the world. When it comes to chores, I've never met a kid who could come up with more elaborate excuses and reasons for why he should get out of doing them. Let's just say that he's got a GREAT imagination, and he's not afraid to use it! Despite the mischief, he keeps our family entertained and on our toes. He is so full of life, and is always looking for the next adventure. We love you Jason!
This kid is such a character. That is the best way I know to describe him! He is smart, fun, and loves to be silly, tease, and joke around. His entire world revolves around having a good time, and if he is playing, he is the happiest kid in the world. When it comes to chores, I've never met a kid who could come up with more elaborate excuses and reasons for why he should get out of doing them. Let's just say that he's got a GREAT imagination, and he's not afraid to use it! Despite the mischief, he keeps our family entertained and on our toes. He is so full of life, and is always looking for the next adventure. We love you Jason!
This is where my old computer pictures end. There is going to be a gap until I can figure out how to get the rest of them onto our new computer! I'm pretty sure I have more from Jason's Birthday. Hopefully I will figure it out soon! Wish me luck!
Adam drew this picture and I just thought that it was cute. I love the eye patches and the keyhole on the treasure chest!
Adam drew this picture and I just thought that it was cute. I love the eye patches and the keyhole on the treasure chest!

No comments:
Post a Comment