Sunday, May 2, 2010

6 Months

Here are just a couple of pictures of Lucas at 6 months (of course, he is 9 months now. One of these days I will get caught up, I promise!). He is such a happy baby! (At 6 months) He gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth. He laughs and gets so excited, then he face plants- poor little guy. He babbles constantly, loves to play with his brothers, and of course still loves his Mommy more than anyone else on the planet. He gives the best slobbery kisses, and loves to snuggle. This is is favorite toy right now. The other night he was playing with it while I was making dinner. I was listening to him talk and play, and then all of the sudden he got really quiet. We went to check on him, and this is how we found him:



Jason wanted to be in a picture too.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe he fell asleep like that. You're kids are impressive sleepers.

Laura said...

When I read the title I was a little confused that it had ONLY been 6 months... time seemed to slow down for you :) Glad to know its still flying by and he is a SUPER handsome and ADORABLE nine months!

I can't believe he fell asleep like that either... poor baby. He must have been exhausted!

I loved the update :)

Alisha Jeremy George said...

You need to post the pic of him passed out in the suitcase. Adorable little man.