Remember how I said that I wasn't a big fan of holidays. I lied. I LOVE New Year's Eve. I love getting together with my brothers and sisters, putting the kids to BED, and just laughing. We always have so much fun, stay up way too late, eat way too much, and laugh so hard that my stomach hurts for days afterwards. Unfortunately, most of the pictures that I took, I can't share with the general public, but, here are a couple.
Chris's birthday breakfast.
Birthday dinner.
And of course, cherry chip cake with rainbow chip frosting.
Chris and his boys.
I could not, for the life of me, get a good picture of all them, but, this was the best one of the bunch. Happy Birthday Chris!!
And this brings us into 2011! I am actually blogging about the same year that we are currently in!
Lucas loves to get in my closet and wear my shoes. He seems to be drawn toward the strappy sandals more than anything else. Should I be worried?
We went up to visit my cousin and her son one weekend. Lucas slept with Isaiah- so cute!
My Aunt- I love her!
Just being cute with Daddy while he's home on his lunch break.

No comments:
Post a Comment