Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lucas- 5 months

Now that my baby is 7 months old, I am posting pictures from 5 months. That's about right on schedule for me! Lucas started sitting up, talking like crazy, giggling, engaging us in silly games, and enjoying being the center of attention all of the time!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laura said...

OH!!!! SO CUTE!!! He looks a ton like Isaac, I think :) What a cutie pie. I love the mohawk.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Blog updates. About time. Its not like you have kids and lots to do or anything. lol. Glad to see you updated.

kris streeter said...

Ahhhhhh! He is so cute, I miss him.

mds said...

sooooo cute!!! especially the wet one with the mohawk ... i want one of those!!! (do you think it can be delivered at his age and as cute as him with out the whole pregnant thing : ) ??)