Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Isaac and I were laying on his bed and I was helping him hold Lucas up in the air. We were laughing and making him laugh when suddenly Lucas unleashed a giant string of drool. I watched it drop right into Isaac's mouth and started to giggle. I wasn't sure how he would react, but smiled when he turned to me and said, "Well, that's one way for a cunning little brother to get his revenge!".

4 comments:

Laura said...

lol! that is funny and alittle gross. What a sweet brother Issac is.

Beth said...

Perfect big brother response! What a great story!!

Stephanie said...

That is great. I would think he would freak out. He loves his baby brother so much.

Kallee said...

That is too funny! I love the phone calls you are getting everyday, that is so cute! At least you can be sure that he loves his mom and can't stand to go long without talking to her. That means a lot.

Monica, I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I feel so blessed to have been able to live by you for a few short months. I really learned so much from watching you with your boys. You are an incredible mom. I wish I would have bugged you a little more:). Honestly I find myself wondering what you might do in certain situations. Thanks so much for teaching and loving me and most of all for always being so real. I never felt like you were trying to teach me or impress me, but somehow you always did anyway! Glad I can still get a few tips by reading your blog!

I love how much your kids love you...how could they not!