We spent Labor Day weekend up with Chris's family this year. The kids had a blast, like always! On Monday they got up early and went to the parade. They all came home with bags full of candy, and great big smiles on their faces!
Jason learned really quickly that if he stood and waved at everyone, he got more candy. That kid came home with the biggest bag of all!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
He did some outdoor ones of the whole family too. Poor guy!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Grandma and Grandpa with all 19 Grandchildren (all 8yrs and younger)..jpg)
Grandma bought all of the kids ice cream from the ice cream man, so when we were done taking pictures, they all stripped down and ate their ice cream on the front lawn! Ian took a really cute picture of them all, but for some reason I was having problems loading pictures for this post and gave up. I know, hard to believe that I actually wanted to put even more on here than there already are, but, there were so many cute ones!
2 comments:
Holy crap that's a lot of kids!!!!!!!!
Wow, I bet the grandkids have so much fun when you all get together! 19....how are the adults able to keep their sanity? What awesome pictures! Love em! Monica, you are SO gorgeous! I especially love the one of you and Chris!
Post a Comment